Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Final Step: Letting Them Know

   All right, final step! You're almost there! BTW, I'm SO sorry for not blogging for so long! SO MUCH HOMEWORK!! Anyway, this last step is very easy, and I'm sure most of you have you have done it before. Some of you might even ENJOY doing it. ( Guilty. ) It's called: Confrontation. Some of you might be all: "Oh, NO! I don't like confronting people!" "What a horrible thing to do!"   Let me calm you down and tell you that you don't have to go around confronting people for no reason. No one in their right mind would do that. In fact, you only have to confront people if they accuse you of following this course just to spite your life, because you think it's so horrible. Well, you can get right up in their faces and tell them you're doing this for fun. That you enjoy it, and you don't think you need to be 'successful' in life to be ACTUALLY successful...you know what I mean? Here is a small list of confrontations to be used in emergencies when you can't think of anything:
1. " Oh, how did you know? That's EXACTLY what I'm doing! You are SOOOO right! I LOVE having people trying to tell me what I'm 'actually doing' even though I'm not!"
2." Get a life,(insert some kind of insult here) . Preferably one that sucks."
3. "Maybe I LIKE it this way. Maybe I don't WANT to be mainstream OR hipster. Ever thought about that?"
4. "You know, they should call you The Recycling Bin, 'cause all your trash talk is reused."
5. *stare at them up-and-down until they feel uncomfortable* "Meh."

  So that's the list! Mind you, they're so lame they must be used ONLY IN EMERGENCIES. Especially the 'recycling bin' one. I can't remember where I got that. Thanks for following this course through-and-through  ( or not) up until the last post! Please comment ! BYE!!!!!!  

1 comment: