Friday, August 1, 2014

Not A Step

  This post is not a step. It is an explanation. There is a person out there who read my blog and thought that it's just 'an excuse for saying "I want to be popular"'. Well, to that person I say, "NO, IT'S NOT." Let's call her Popular Queen ( that's an insult). Now, it has come to my attention, through reliable sources, I assure you, that Popular Queen read my blog and said, "Ugh, she just wants to be popular, and this blog is her way of saying it. It's just an excuse for her to say, " I want to be popular." " Popular Queen, of you're reading this, you know who you are. I guess having a whole grade of people who worship you isn't enough for you. You also need more people to scorn at. oh, and, btw, 'scorn' basically means to look down on someone, which is something you seem to love doing. Now, to everyone who reads my blog ( and by that I mean no one ), this blog isn't some way for me to sarcastically complain that I want to be popular. It is merely a form of COMEDY. It's funny and entertaining that someone would post a step-by-step tutorial on how to be horrible at life for a change. At least, that's what I think. If you want to apply it to real life, just use it as a guide for what NOT to do. It's simple as that. By the way, you guys are so ANONYMOUS! That's not a bad thing, and I'm definitely not judging you or anything for it, but sometimes I think you just clicked into my blog by accident. I mean, no comments, no e-mails ( okay, I wasn't expecting any e-mails.), and no...does Blogger have 'like' buttons? Anyway, no hard feelings, it would just be nice to hear from you and see what you think about my blog, even if they're hate comments. If your comment is too long, e-mail it to me at sirinpalm@gmail.com . I never get any mail.
                                       
                                                                                                                 All the best, um..me.

P.S. Popular Queen, the Museum of Freckles called, they want their freckles back.

No comments:

Post a Comment