Thursday, July 17, 2014

Welcome Message

Hi. I'm the admin of How To Suck At Life. This blog will teach you, step by step, what NOT to do on your path to greatness. This will be MOST useful to middle-school kids, but others can feel free to read it for comedy and/or entertainment. If you like it, please post a comment, or share this to your friends. I also run another blog with my sister, called 'The Weekly Twins.' You can check it out at www.mutuandmutu.blogspot.com. As for this one, the address is glimberbelle.blogspot.com. Pretty lame, I know, but all the other addresses I tried were unavailable. Anyway, if you want to learn more about me (which you don't), you can click the page titled 'ME ME ME!'. But if not, I'll have my next post (Introduction to Failure) up in a couple of days. Thanks for taking the time to read this! Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment